he was afraid of
on his body.
I think what hurts the most is that I remember when you were the sweetest guy I had ever met. You sent me “good morning” texts and told me I was beautiful and smart. You kissed my shoulders and ran your fingers through my hair.
Now I have no idea who you are but the memories of you are killing me.
sunset earlier today on the road… (at lost stars - Adam Levine 🎵)
things life is too short for:
- hating yourself
- pretending to laugh at “jokes” that are actually just bigoted statements
- not singing along to your favorite songs
- waiting hours to text someone back just to look cool
- bad coffee
- bad books
- mean people
- body shaming
- letting other people dictate your life
- larry’s storyline
because the wind is gonna blow no matter what.
5 Moves to Target Triceps For Tank-Top Season. It might not feel like it, but tank-top season is not that far away! Each of these effective triceps-toning exercises will help combat that notorious back-of-the arm jiggle.
- Tricep Dip: Whether you’re outside, at the gym, or at home, triceps dips get your arms pumping. Be sure to avoid these common mistakes to make the most of this move and keep your body safe.
- Tricep Push: Drop to your knees, and start showing your triceps some love with this low-weight move. Use two- or three-pound dumbbells for this one.
- Skull Crushers: The name might sound a little scary, but there’s nothing to be afraid of when it comes to this effective triceps-toning move.
- Side-Arm Push-Ups: An alternative for your standard push-up routine is the side-arm push-up. It tones your triceps, your deltoids, and the outside of your chest.